Friday, March 30, 2007

Still my favorite blog...


The Nata Village blog remains one of my favorites. I like checking in from time to time...today I was inspired by the exchanges that are beginning with schools from North America that have picked up on this and are beginning to have their students read about Botswanna.
Despite the hardships here, kids still figure out a way to have fun. The boys in the photo are big fans of the Zebras. The Zebras are the national football (soccer) team of Botswana. Whenever the Zebras play, everyone gets excited about it and the kids show their spirit by painting their chins the team colors. We are pleased that kids in the developed world are opening their minds to the hardships of others. The teachers are doing a fantastic job of educating their students.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Paul. This was my first chance to visit your blog. Internet time is expensive for us so can't read as much as I would like to. We really appreciate your support and your comments. Please keep commenting and let us know what you want to see more of. All the best, Melody, blogger & technical advisor www.natavillage.org